Did you know you can actually make money online? Yes, it’s true, and all you need is a computer or phone with Internet access. In this blog post, I’m going to show you 10 websites where you can really get started with some side cash or if you’re really serious, some good money! Isn’t that amazing! On some of these websites, you can actually make up to $100 a day or even more, and the best part is, you don’t have to quit your 9 to 5 job. You can do this work in your free time. On the Internet, there are two different ways to earn money. The first is active income. With an active income, such as an ordinary 9 to 5 job, you only get paid for the job you do. If you don’t work, you are not making money, as simple as that.
The second way is through passive income. This is the preferred method because, with passive income, all you have to do is put in the work once, and the money, in theory, should keep rolling in, without you having to do any more work. So, let’s dive in!
1) Upwork.com. Upwork is a freelancers’ website. With Upwork, you are making active income. Businesses and individuals post services they wish to outsource like articles writing, video editing, app development, coding, there are tons of jobs being outsourced on Upwork. The beauty of all this is its low barrier of entry, you just have to be good at something. If there is something you are good at perhaps graphic design or coding or just about any skill, head over to Upwork and start making some money. Here’s a tip if you’re thinking of working on Upwork, have a robust profile that looks good. This will greatly increase your likelihood of ever receiving job offers, from potential clients. Showcasing your best work or highlighting specific experiences can and will help you stand out.
2) YouTube. Not a lot of people know this but, you can actually earn money with YouTube. If you are thinking of getting into YouTube to make money, make sure you understand one thing clearly. Thanks to the new rules, if you are planning to start a completely new channel from scratch, you must first meet the YouTube minimum threshold for monetization. That is, you will need 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers in the last 12 months. How much are you able to make on YouTube? Honestly, as much as you want! As long as you continue to upload good content that people are willing to watch your golden, and the longer the video the more money you can expect to make… you can make anywhere from $1 to thousands even hundreds of thousands of dollars. With YouTube, you can also earn money through Paid Sponsorships, but with Paid Sponsorships, you will need a large audience, usually, a minimum of 10K subscribers to do that. You can also make money through affiliates.
3) Amazon. Although Jeff Bazos, did start off the company selling books, Amazon now sells almost anything you can think of. It’s not just a site to buy your favorite toys though, you can actually earn money with Amazon. Here are three methods for you. The first way is Amazon Mturk is kind of like Upworks, it’s a place where businesses outsource work that is too challenging for a computer program to do. Such as audio editing and transcribing, translating audio and video from different languages, testing web pages, writing reviews, and… You can make up to $20, or $30 an hour, by working on a few different tasks. This is a legit way for making money, and they do pay. This is an active income though.
The second way is Amazon Kindle Publishing. Turn your ideas into an ebook and make money. Every time you buy an ebook from Amazon, Amazon, and publishers make money, and you can too. The thing with Kindle publishing is… you first need a book to sell. You can write this book yourself or you can hire someone to write it for you. You don’t have to be an established author or a publishing company to do this. You can do this from the comfort of your home and start earning passive income. Pretty cool? The coolest part is, it’s completely free, so sign up and get started to earn some money. Amazon takes care of the money handling… and you can sit back relax on your sofa while earning. If you are really interested in publishing the Kindle book, I highly recommend further research on this topic. You can find free videos and seminars on YouTube that will teach you the basics. If you require professional advice, you may have to pay for such courses. Some people make over $100,000 to publish Kindle ebooks on Amazon. It’s definitely a market to look into.
The third method is Amazon Associates Program. This is a very popular and easy way to earn passive income. All you have to do is sign up for Amazon Associates Program, which is free. Then you can choose from thousands of things Amazon sells and start promoting on your website. Amazon will give you a special link, and when someone buys through your link, Amazon will pay you a commission anywhere from 5 to 10% of the sale. Amazon will pay you 60 days after purchase and you can choose to be paid through Amazon gift cards, wire transfer, or check.
4) Clickbank. Clickbank is a marketplace for product creators and affiliates to make money online by selling their courses or services to the world. Clickbank only sells digital products, but the best about Clickbank is that commission pay much higher than that of Amazon. Some vendors pay you up to 75%, to sell their services, while others pay as low as 5%, so keep this in mind. But nevertheless, you can really get some good money on Clickbank, hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Simply head over to Clickbank, pick something to sell, and start making money.
5) Flippa.com. Flippa is the number one marketplace to buy and sell companies online. It entices a huge audience, and it offers great tools to increase visibility. It is an auction site, is a lot like eBay that buy and sell digital assets, such as websites, apps, domains, e-stores, and Amazon FBA accounts. If you are good at creating apps or even websites… you can actually sell them online and start making some money. Or better yet, if you have some fund lying around and you are interested in buying either websites, apps, or e-commerce stores… that already making money, you can do it with Flippa. What happens is you place a bid, and if your bid is the highest, then you just bought yourself an online business. You can also make money by selling online businesses.
6) Shutterstock. Basically, a platform where you can buy or sell digital media, such as pictures, music, and video clips. Created mainly by freelancers and third parties. If you are particularly good at photography, taking amazing pictures and videos… or really good at making sick beats, you can monetize your talent in Shutterstock. The way you make money with Shutterstock is every time someone purchases your pictures, you get paid a commission, usually a couple of cents to a few dollars, if you’re lucky. The trick to making a lot of money with Shutterstock is to keep uploading high-quality images.
7) Rover. Do you like pets? Especially dog? If so, you’d better check out Rover. Rover is a dog sitting service, but this is currently only available in the US and Canada. So if you live in either of these two countries then you can register as a dog sitter, and get paid for babysitting dogs. You can make anywhere between $80 – $100 a night, just by watching someone’s dog! You can literally make hundreds of dollars a week by just babysitting someone’s pet.
8) Takelessons.com. Takelessons is a website where you can teach any skill. Everyone has a skill, that they can teach, whether that might be, teaching someone a language, how to cook, how to play a musical instrument, how to solve complex math equations… and much more. Anything you think someone else might not know, you can teach people on Takelessons, and start making money.
9) Fiverr. You may have heard of Fiverr mentioned before, it’s a simple and easy site to start making money. But if you aren’t, basically it’s a freelance website where you can literally outsource anything and I mean anything… as long as it’s legal, for as little as $5. There are many different ways to make money on Fiverr, just to name a few. You can do animation, logo design, packaging design, web & mobile design, social media design, photoshop editing, architecture & floor planning, 3D models & product design, T-shirts & merchandising, SEO and so much more. If there is anything that can be outsourced, you can probably find it on Fiverr. Head over and check out Fiverr, it’s a legit way of making money.
10) Dropshipping. With dropshipping, what you are basically doing is selling someone else stuff for a small or huge profit without having to deal with the shipping. So you are basically playing like a middleman guy. You can do this by opening the Shopify store and then linking it with Oberlo. Oberlo is basically an app that integrates with Shopify, and it is what a lot of people use to source for the things they want to sell in their stores. The basic principle of dropshipping is, you create a store where people can buy stuff from you. Then once they buy something from you, you pay the manufacturer, usually for a lot less than what you got, and then you have the manufacturer ship it to the customer. All without you ever seeing or touching the product. The best part of dropshipping is that you set your own price of the product you want to sell, then take the profits and pay the manufacturer the rest.
As found on YouTube
Here are some of the useful tools that can help you to shorten the learning curve of “How To Make Money Online?”
Free Training On YouTube, Make Money Without Recording Videos.
The Most Profitable Missing Component In Successful Affiliate Marketing Business.